Monday 10 January 2011

Oldham East and Saddleworth...

Well, I rather had hoped to have travelled across the M62 and been more involved with the goings on in Oldham. However, Manor’s Winter Focus combined with personal commitments, not to mention work, have restricted me to just a few visits prior to the New Year. Yet, I write this short post for two reasons. Firstly, to apologise in advance as Manor’s e-Focus will be rather quiet for the next few days as I have managed to find the time to campaign in Oldham for the remainder of this week. And secondly, to offer the reader a rather interesting article by The Times, who, for the first time ever, have fully endorsed the good people of Oldham East and Saddleworth to vote Liberal Democrat this Thursday – and all in the name of democracy and clean politics. Well worth a browse.

With a bit of luck, the next time I post there should be a 58th Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament in the Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment